DIY Steps To Fix Your Iphone Cracked LCD Screens!

Iphone LCD replacement repair Guide

The motivation of learning to fix your damaged iPhone LCD screens is your deep attachment to it.  Not loving your favorite iPhone is a hard-to-believe statement because come on its iPhone. Why on earth would we not be a die-hard fan of this iconic unusual devices? Let’s acknowledge this fact that holding your most favorite model either iPhone 6 or latest iPhone X Series, It always ignites the sense of belonging, a joy of treat and little sparkles in life. 

The tragedy of breaking Your iPhone LCDs

We all went through those three seconds of mini heart attack as you bend down to pick up your dropped iPhone. Nothing in the world can make you feel dreadful than those spider web-like cracks on your once shiny unblemished screen. It is everyone's mistake as I myself experienced that sinking feeling of loss. 

And, if you don't have a membership of Apple care you might get wounded fingers or having the thoughts of buying a new one which can be a little too hard on the pocket. As complicated as it seems for a novice, you can actually fix your iPhone or get it fixed by not spending too much. Let’s answer your million questions of How’s further. 

Read More

How to Differentiate Premium & Premium Plus Quality?

New KW LCDs in Premium and Premium plus quality for iphone LCD replacements

Since 2018, iPhone Premium plus quality LCDs have been in the market and everyone is talking about it vigorously. But, how you are going to decide which is best for your business to buy and sell further?

We,  Ispeakphone Inc, have been in the business of iPhone Premium plus quality LCDs screens since its launch and now we have decided to help you out choosing the best option by going through Premium and Premium Plus features, pricing and recommendations based on our usage and experience. We bet you will find this article worth reading. Let's start with the featuring of both qualities.

Read More

IspeakPhone Comparison of Iphone XS & Iphone XS MAX !

Comparison of Iphone XS and Iphone XS MAX

Ever wondered why iPhone just pop out their new models one after another? Are those new larger phones worth the price?

Well, this week we as the number one cell phone repair parts wholesale in the USA  have decided to answer all such questions with our expert reviews and comparisons between iPhone XS and iPhone XS MAX.

Read More

LCD Buyback Hacks For Getting Maximum Payout

Have you ever thought about protecting the broken or cracked cell phones LCD screens while sending them to sell? You must be thinking “Why would I? they are already damaged.” Well, let me tell you, the latest research has proven that 60% of the Broken cell phone LCD sellers don't get much payout in return due to not caring for their packaging. And the remaining 40% not choosing the right cell phones LCD Buyback buyer.

Read More